3.3K views
1.1
Additional Fees

Dr Gary Horndeski used to be an engineer who THINKS he is a gualified plastic surgeon. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Horndeski has destroyed so many others lives, including myself, that he should be removed entirely from the medical community. When you see the photos of my breast lift, you will be appalled. He needs to put up the knife forever and go back to sweeping floors. BEWARE ALL.....never set foot in Houston.....

Dr Gary M Horndeski has been touting scarless breastlifts on his website which is an out and out deceptive posting. Do the right thing and do your due diligence BEFORE you let him get within a mile of yourself with a scalpel.

Not only did Horndeski destroy my breats, he ruined them beyond any secondary revision. I am left badly scarred for the rest of my life.

Review about: The Bellesoma Method Plastic Surgery Doctor.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: His pathetic and uncaring attitude and sheer incompetence.

Comments

He has yet another Texas Board Action taken against him:https://www.easttexasmatters.com/news/local-news/3-east-texas-doctors-disciplined-by-medical-board/1278659045INADEQUATE MEDICAL RECORDSHorndeski, Gary Michael, M.D., Lic. No.

G2390, Sugar LandOn June 15, 2018, the Board and Gary Michael Horndeski, M.D., entered into an Agreed Order requiring him to within one year complete the medical recordkeeping course offered by the University of California San Diego Physician Assessment and Clinical Education (PACE) program; and within one year complete at least eight hours of CME, divided as follows: four hours in patient communication and four hours in risk management.

The Board found Dr. Horndeski failed to perform and document an adequate physical exam, history, assessment and plan, and note the rationale behind the ensuing course of action for one patient.

I've scheduled my re-construction following Horndeski for next April. It's a shame I have to stay looking the way I do until then, but no doctor will touch you for at least 6 months and that's the first time I could get in with the only surgeon I could find willing to try to correct this mess.

Huge, wide scars that sit too high on my breast (not in the crease at all, 2" too high), nipples too high (stargazers). I've cried my eyes out. Wish somebody could have warned me. Wish review sites weren't part of the game to trap you into using a doctor with bad reviews that they hide because they pay for sponsored ads.

Wish I had known that double board certified didn't mean anything when one of those "certifications" doesn't require follow up or take into account his multiple disciplinary actions from the Texas medical board. Wish I had never met this man and given him my money.

I’m yet another unfortunate victim of Horndeski. I just had my third reconstrucive surgery.

I had to have a Galaflex mesh scaffold placed to surgically raise my breast fold to accommodate my nipples which he placed too high and to fold under the scars which were supposed to be under my *** but were on my breast mound. It’s time he quit butchering women.

This has cost my 3 years of my life, countless hours of therapy and money I will never get back. Please go somewhere else and save yourself the heartache.

something about the article that makes me believe it is falsely written. Maybe it is the several miss-spelled words? It today's world of misleading truths & false news the first sign is the spelling.

to Jane125 #1488999

It’s “misspelled”, move along now Elisa.

to AG #1498711

Yeah that is Elisa alright. No one in their right mind would try and discredit all the butchered victims of Dr. Horndeski.The poor victim woman had to have a mesh put in!!!

to Jane125 #1498708

Yeah that is Elisa alright. No one in their right mind would try and discredit all the butchered victim’s of Dr. Horndeski.The poor victim woman had to have a mesh put in!!!

Horndeski is a *** - BEWARE OF A FRAUD WHO PRESENTS HIMSELF AS AN M.D.....

Three years ago I had a breast lift by this surgeon who I researched so thoroughly (I thought). I did not want the vertical scar nor was thinking I ever wanted implants that is the reason I considered this office.

Biggest regret I have, not only it set me back 12K (double the national average) but my breasts which were my asset are now flat pancakes that droop sideways in a triangular shape. He was abrupt, rough and very dismissive in this manners, I thought it's ok that's the engineer in him, what matters is the result... Well I was not happy with the result from the beginning and no amount of revision fixed anything. Revision took place in his office with a simple local anesthetic, the pain was unbearable the result useless if not worse.

I do not recommend Dr. Horndeski at all.

Sooo glad I found these reviews. I was very interested in this dr after the positive before and after photos and YouTube info on his method. Thank you all for posting your experience, I'm sorry for all your pain and hope he pays for all his negligence and malpractice

to Liz #1464340

Thanks Liz. Lucky lady.

when reading this I could feel the pain and hurt you put into the review. I can understand this because Horndeski and his assistant Elisa has ruined my life as well.I cannot express how proud I am that you are using your voice to speak out against him.

we all need to unite and speak out.

He should not be allowed to get near anyone with a knife and RealSelf shouldn't be able to stand as a website. Not fair to others who wanna know the truth.im so sorry we all had to go through this.(please contact me @ hills.audrey.hills@gmail.com )

This is criminal what he does. My thanks for the reviews and warnings against Dr. Horndeski.

That is one sick {{redacted}}

I just had my negative review of Dr.Horndeski's snake oil breast lift procedure removed from a very popular review site that he spends thousands of dollars advertising with and which they've named him "Top Doctor" - he needs to ask himself if paying to be a "top doctor" and unethically having negative reviews removed feeds that shallow ego of his or satiates that black soul.

How much money is he really willing to take from unsuspecting women after he butchers them? Since there seems to be no legal recourse because let's face it, the good ole boy medical system is reluctant to say he did anything "wrong" other than a "poor result" - we need to all go to the Better Business Bureau and make sure he has an F- grade. I can't in good conscious let other women suffer what I have simply because a few review sites take down the negative reviews and he has some internet troll working in a basement somewhere to hide them from SEO sweeps.

DO YOUR RESEARCH!DIG DOWN TO 10TH THROUGH 50TH INTERNET RESULTS PAGE AND THEN SAY NO!

to Anonymous #1423452

Thank you for telling the truth about Dr.Gary Horndeski.

If you look close enough, there are other sites where Dr. Horndeski cannot pay off marketing SEO’s and SEM’s.

Check out ripoff report, complaintsboard, complaints dot com.There are places where the truth will be told and numbers outweigh his crooked payoffs.

Basically traumatizing!!!! Long story short he botched my ears during my otoplasty surgery.

Cut off so much cartilage that it took off piece of a very important part in the front that i used to have pierced (rook) my inside ear structure now looks deformed only leaving a small point of cartilage on my right ear and even smaller on the left. There's excess skin in my conchal now that he says will go but there's hard pieces of something inside the skin that feels like stitches. When i call and ask his PA and him at first told me they were normal then later after confronting them says it's what I wanted and they had to do that. They gave me no warning at all and if i had known i would have NEVER used him.

He has the worse bedside manner and hia PA seems friendly for sure but in the end just trying to justify the damage he does OR avoids and dodges questions. Not answering them directly. Now i have to spend thousands more fixing what he did.

This PS is NOT an artist and in my experience cares about the money and not his patients! Dig deeper on your research and read his bad reviews too.

Terrible, uncaring COLD person who actually had the ego to name(laughably) a breast lift procedure after himself called, 'The Horndeski method'. It's a method alright.

Dr. Horndeski9;s method leaves you with huge scars across your ***, dog ear flaps, stitches that don't stay in. The list goes on and Dr. Horndeski renamed it the bellesema method now.

Total BS. Don't be fooled by all the fake glowing reviews online for Dr.

Horndeski. He is a butcher who will *** you

Texas, United States #1352889

@Marilyn713

And it's not just Dr. Horndeski's breast lift disasters.

This 'doctor' ruins lives with predatory misleading promises of 'no scarring techniques' that are ANYTHING BUT! I have seen photos of his botched procedures from even supposedly simple procedures.

He ruins ***, ears, noses, lips, faces and the list goes on and on.

Dr. Horndeski is a joke of a 'doctor' but a dangerous one, since anyone who comes near his scalpel will live to regret ever hearing about his fake hype.

to Horndeski victim Texas, United States #1352890