4.1K views
1.1
Additional Fees

Dr Gary Horndeski used to be an engineer who THINKS he is a gualified plastic surgeon. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Horndeski has destroyed so many others lives, including myself, that he should be removed entirely from the medical community. When you see the photos of my breast lift, you will be appalled. He needs to put up the knife forever and go back to sweeping floors. BEWARE ALL.....never set foot in Houston.....

Dr Gary M Horndeski has been touting scarless breastlifts on his website which is an out and out deceptive posting. Do the right thing and do your due diligence BEFORE you let him get within a mile of yourself with a scalpel.

Not only did Horndeski destroy my breats, he ruined them beyond any secondary revision. I am left badly scarred for the rest of my life.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Bellesoma Method Plastic Surgery Doctor.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: His pathetic and uncaring attitude and sheer incompetence.

• Scarless Breastlifts
  • Bad Surgeons

Comments

I will be having my 4th reconstructive surgery this May after my horrible experience w/Horndeski. I am going on 60k+ in expenses just so far.

Every doctor I consult with just shakes their head that he is still practicing medicine as they have all (10 and counting) had to repair his work. Don't count on an attorney being able to do anything at all to help you recoup even a penny your hard earned money. Texas law sides with the doctor unless he kills your nearly kills you. His contract is one-sided - DO NOT SIGN IT.

DO NOT let this man touch you if you don't want a lifetime of pain, mental anguish, trauma, depression and anxiety, and if you don't have an extra 50k or so around to fix his f&ck ups and the time to heal and the energy to deal with all the drama. He lied to me, lied to my husband, he fabricates his medical records, he gets kicked out of medical centers, and then he spends money to cover up all his issues, his negative reviews, he pays money to cheat the algorithms on review sites and more. He is nobody's "top doctor" - please do not be fooled by "Review Sites" which are nothing more than an advertising scheme for doctors who get to the top by i) being a top paying advertising, ii) paying a flunky in Pakistan to log in and provide canned "answers" to user questions, which in turn increases their rankings, and iii) keeps an SEO specialist and internet marketing person on full time alert to continue to bury all his negative reviews. I am scarred for life in ways I can't describe to you.

One doctor said I look worse than a cancer survivor.

Please reconsider going anywhere near this doctor. His "Ultimate Breast Lift", "Horndeski Lift, "Horneski Method", and/or "Bellesoma Lift" "Bellesoma Method" or whatever he has changed the name to so that he can hide his negative results is snake oil and it will make you sorry you ever met the man.

Thank you for telling the truth about Dr.Gary Horndeski. If you look close enough, there are other sites where Dr.

Horndeski cannot pay off marketing SEO’s and SEM’s. Check out ripoff report, complaintsboard, complaints dot com.There are places where the truth will be told and numbers outweigh his crooked payoffs.

Where are the photos of those saying Dr Horndeski ruined their breasts? I am only 3 day post op & even though my *** still need to heal & don’t yet look perfect, they look a ZILLION times better than they did pre op.

Dr Horndeski & his team changed my life. I am incredibly excited with the results.

to Laura C #1611087

Hello fake reviewer. Which country are you being paid to post your fake review from.

Look at the photos of other reviews of those not too embarrassed to post their disfigurement from Dr. Gary Horneski

to Laura C #1630003

Hey Laura c. I’m having a lot of second thoughts and i thought he would be my answer.

Do you know of any other sites with full blown reviews on him that are good and bad? Also have you posted photos of his work of you anywhere?

I would have liked to seen photos of what this person was alleging.

to Shirley #1601745

Me too! I can send you photos of my before & after if you’d like.

I am happy with the results. Gmail Lciardetti

to Shirley #1611094

Type this into the ‘company or keyword’ search above: The Bellesoma Method - Need 4th Reconstructive Surgery After Bellesoma Method / Horndeski Method Plenty of photos there and if you think that looks good u really need to brush up on your fake review posting skills. or look at all his reviews just on this website alone.

Dr. Horndeski tries to bury his fake reviews but he cannot here!

to Stop the quack butcher Dr. Horndeski #1611097

type this in search The Bellesoma Method - Need 4th Reconstructive Surgery After Bellesoma Method / Horndeski Method

to Shirley #1611099

Anyone can comment here anonymously.......can anyone provide links to photos for proof? I saw that he had disciplinary action in 2013 although the details aren't complete.

Also, if he botched the surgery why aren't there any lawsuits?

Is anybody suing? Or is that not possible?

to Anon with questions #1576548

Are you joking? There are photo reviews on pissed consumer and realself showing the botched damage. Suing is not only possible but part of everyday life for dr Horndeski.

to Anon with questions #1611110

He has yet another Texas Board Action taken against him:https://www.easttexasmatters.com/news/local-news/3-east-texas-doctors-disciplined-by-medical-board/1278659045INADEQUATE MEDICAL RECORDSHorndeski, Gary Michael, M.D., Lic. No.

G2390, Sugar LandOn June 15, 2018, the Board and Gary Michael Horndeski, M.D., entered into an Agreed Order requiring him to within one year complete the medical recordkeeping course offered by the University of California San Diego Physician Assessment and Clinical Education (PACE) program; and within one year complete at least eight hours of CME, divided as follows: four hours in patient communication and four hours in risk management.

The Board found Dr. Horndeski failed to perform and document an adequate physical exam, history, assessment and plan, and note the rationale behind the ensuing course of action for one patient.

to Meridith V #1601746

Just because someone filed a suit against him doesn’t mean he did anything. I am a recent patient of his & I’m thrilled with the results.

to Laura Ciardetti #1611102

The Bellesoma Method - Need 4th Reconstructive Surgery After Bellesoma Method / Horndeski Method How about if they are being sued MULTIPLE times all the time.

to Laura Ciardetti #1611104

Sure ‘Laura’. I’m sure many multiple lawsuits, which are very difficult to even bring to filing a suit, due to cosmetic surgery almost being impossible to bring a malpractice suit against....I’m sure that means he didn’t do anything. Well, he didn’t and doesn’t do anything right in surgery or patient care, so you got that right

I've scheduled my re-construction following Horndeski for next April. It's a shame I have to stay looking the way I do until then, but no doctor will touch you for at least 6 months and that's the first time I could get in with the only surgeon I could find willing to try to correct this mess.

Huge, wide scars that sit too high on my breast (not in the crease at all, 2" too high), nipples too high (stargazers). I've cried my eyes out. Wish somebody could have warned me. Wish review sites weren't part of the game to trap you into using a doctor with bad reviews that they hide because they pay for sponsored ads.

Wish I had known that double board certified didn't mean anything when one of those "certifications" doesn't require follow up or take into account his multiple disciplinary actions from the Texas medical board. Wish I had never met this man and given him my money.

to C. Stephens #1630007

Do you have any photos to see what he has done?

I’m yet another unfortunate victim of Horndeski. I just had my third reconstrucive surgery.

I had to have a Galaflex mesh scaffold placed to surgically raise my breast fold to accommodate my nipples which he placed too high and to fold under the scars which were supposed to be under my *** but were on my breast mound. It’s time he quit butchering women.

This has cost my 3 years of my life, countless hours of therapy and money I will never get back. Please go somewhere else and save yourself the heartache.