1.8K views
1.1
Additional Fees

Dr Gary Horndeski used to be an engineer who THINKS he is a gualified plastic surgeon.Nothing could be further from the truth.

Horndeski has destroyed so many others lives, including myself, that he should be removed entirely from the medical community. When you see the photos of my breast lift, you will be appalled. He needs to put up the knife forever and go back to sweeping floors. BEWARE ALL.....never set foot in Houston.....

Dr Gary M Horndeski has been touting scarless breastlifts on his website which is an out and out deceptive posting. Do the right thing and do your due diligence BEFORE you let him get within a mile of yourself with a scalpel.

Not only did Horndeski destroy my breats, he ruined them beyond any secondary revision.I am left badly scarred for the rest of my life.

Review about: The Bellesoma Method Plastic Surgery Doctor.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: His pathetic and uncaring attitude and sheer incompetence.

Comments

This is criminal what he does. My thanks for the reviews and warnings against Dr. Horndeski.

That is one sick {{redacted}}

I just had my negative review of Dr.Horndeski's snake oil breast lift procedure removed from a very popular review site that he spends thousands of dollars advertising with and which they've named him "Top Doctor" - he needs to ask himself if paying to be a "top doctor" and unethically having negative reviews removed feeds that shallow ego of his or satiates that black soul.

How much money is he really willing to take from unsuspecting women after he butchers them? Since there seems to be no legal recourse because let's face it, the good ole boy medical system is reluctant to say he did anything "wrong" other than a "poor result" - we need to all go to the Better Business Bureau and make sure he has an F- grade. I can't in good conscious let other women suffer what I have simply because a few review sites take down the negative reviews and he has some internet troll working in a basement somewhere to hide them from SEO sweeps.

DO YOUR RESEARCH!DIG DOWN TO 10TH THROUGH 50TH INTERNET RESULTS PAGE AND THEN SAY NO!

to Anonymous #1423452

Thank you for telling the truth about Dr.Gary Horndeski.

If you look close enough, there are other sites where Dr. Horndeski cannot pay off marketing SEO’s and SEM’s.

Check out ripoff report, complaintsboard, complaints dot com.There are places where the truth will be told and numbers outweigh his crooked payoffs.

Basically traumatizing!!!!Long story short he botched my ears during my otoplasty surgery.

Cut off so much cartilage that it took off piece of a very important part in the front that i used to have pierced (rook) my inside ear structure now looks deformed only leaving a small point of cartilage on my right ear and even smaller on the left. There's excess skin in my conchal now that he says will go but there's hard pieces of something inside the skin that feels like stitches. When i call and ask his PA and him at first told me they were normal then later after confronting them says it's what I wanted and they had to do that. They gave me no warning at all and if i had known i would have NEVER used him.

He has the worse bedside manner and hia PA seems friendly for sure but in the end just trying to justify the damage he does OR avoids and dodges questions. Not answering them directly. Now i have to spend thousands more fixing what he did.

This PS is NOT an artist and in my experience cares about the money and not his patients!Dig deeper on your research and read his bad reviews too.

Terrible, uncaring COLD person who actually had the ego to name(laughably) a breast lift procedure after himself called, 'The Horndeski method'.It's a method alright.

Dr. Horndeski9;s method leaves you with huge scars across your ***, dog ear flaps, stitches that don't stay in. The list goes on and Dr. Horndeski renamed it the bellesema method now.

Total BS. Don't be fooled by all the fake glowing reviews online for Dr.

Horndeski.He is a butcher who will *** you

#1420947

Yhat seems so dramatic. I had the procedure in 2006 , I was one of the 1st to get this new procedure and my breast are still awesome 10+ years. Went from DDD to C best decision ive ever made.

to Tacori-tj100 #1421172

Elisa?

to Tacori-tj100 #1421179

Really ?!?!Do U think photos of her botched job from Dr.

Horndeski are dramatic?Dramatically tragic is more likely

Texas, United States #1352889

@Marilyn713

And it's not just Dr.Horndeski's breast lift disasters.

This 'doctor' ruins lives with predatory misleading promises of 'no scarring techniques' that are ANYTHING BUT! I have seen photos of his botched procedures from even supposedly simple procedures.

He ruins ***, ears, noses, lips, faces and the list goes on and on.

Dr.Horndeski is a joke of a 'doctor' but a dangerous one, since anyone who comes near his scalpel will live to regret ever hearing about his fake hype.