Additional Fees

Dr. Gary Horndeski is a liar, false advertiser, plastic surgeon *** who has ruined lives and lost hospital privileges, been disciplined by the Texas Medical Board, been sued and lost and yet somehow continues to butcher women through his false advertising claims of "no-scar", "limited scar," procedures, etc.

He employs all sorts of tactics to bury his bad reviews and claims he is a "top doctor" on a site that removes the bad reviews because he pays a fee to advertise with them. DO YOUR HOMEWORK This man shouldn't be anywhere near a scalpel or sutures. His skill at suturing is not as good as my third-grade neighbor. Additionally, I find it hard to believe he has an "engineering" degree because he can't seem to place where a woman's breast fold is, or measure and calculate distance.

I will have my 5th procedure soon. I had to have skin stretchers inserted like someone who has undergone a mastectomy to get enough skin to fix the fact he placed my inframammary incision 2 1/2 inches into my breast mound! Additionally, my nipples are so high I'm not sure they will ever fit inside my bra! Run away!

Don't believe a word he says and take a look at my picture. If you can't tell that my bra line is where my fold is, there is something wrong!

Review about: The Bellesoma Method Plastic Surgery.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: I want him to stop butchering women.

Comments

I am thinking about getting this procedure. And all of his reviews are up and down.

What mad him so bad? The scars? The communication?

What was it? I do not want to have the procedure if this is how it is.

to Louise #1576543

RUN His good reviews are F A K E!!

Three years ago I had a breast lift by this surgeon who I researched so thoroughly (I thought). I did not want the vertical scar nor was thinking I ever wanted implants that is the reason I considered this office.

Biggest regret I have, not only it set me back 12K (double the national average) but my breasts which were my asset are now flat pancakes that droop sideways in a triangular shape. He was abrupt, rough and very dismissive in this manners, I thought it's ok that's the engineer in him, what matters is the result... Well I was not happy with the result from the beginning and no amount of revision fixed anything. Revision took place in his office with a simple local anesthetic, the pain was unbearable the result useless if not worse.

I do not recommend Dr. Horndeski at all.

This is sickening. How is it he is sill in practice!!???